Missions System Module
A module that allows you to create scenarios where each scenario has the following properties:
– A scenario can be assigned to a map scene and launched by a map scene.
– A scenario has a series of interconnected goals where each goal has success conditions and failure conditions. The player starts with an initial goal and upon completion of the success conditions, the next goal or set of goals is unlocked until reaching and completing the final goal to complete the entire scenario. Triggering a failure condition of any of the goals during the scenario triggers the failure of the scenario.
– A scenario is represented using a scriptable object that is directly editable through a node based editor that allows to define goals, connections between goals and failure/success conditions of each goal.
– A rich set of pre-defined conditions will be made available that can be used for success/failure conditions. A custom condition that you can determine its completion through code would also be available.
– Simple overridable UI handling of displaying the current goal(s) and the success and failure conditions.
– Simple scene that allows to load scenarios with map scenes.
The goal from this module is to allow you to create a campaign mode for your RTS game.