Provides advanced systems for building placement such as grid placement and segmentation placement (allowing for placing walls).
- Grid placement:
- Enable buildings to be placed in a grid on the map.
- Define the area that each building occupies.
- Define visual indicators and markers for local player faction placement by showing the status of the cells of the building to place area as well as the cells surrounding it.
- Segmentation Placement:
- Place segments of a building type allowing for placing walls on the map.
- Customize segment placement by defining special buildings types to use in the first or last segment as well as a special building that will replace segments periodically.
- Place segments on the grid or freely in the map depending on what is enabled.
- Allow segments to snap into already existing buildings, limiting the possible direction and rotation that the segments will take.
- Support for placing walls such as converting a wall segment into a gate that can open/close, allowing units to move to the other side of the wall segments.
- Faction Entity Seller component that allows a faction to sell a unit or a building and get resources for it. Component also works on buildings that are yet to be completely constructed for the first time, allowing to cancel building placement.
- Add the module to your assets, download it and import it into your project.