Includes components that listen subscribe to the RTS Engine events and draws the UI accordingly to the actions the local player is executing.
- Handles different menus: win, lose, pause and freeze menus.
- Handles pausing the game.
- Handles drawing hover health bars on top of entities.
- Handles displaying the peace time at the beginning of a game.
- Handles drawing tasks on the task panel as well as pending tasks.
- Handles drawing and displaying information for one or multiple selected entities.
- Handles displaying error messages to the player.
- Handles the UI tooltip.
- Handles drawing the map resources and their count.
- Find it in the Core installation of the RTS Engine or add the module to your assets, download it and import it into your project.